The Second Date
You had a blast on your first date. But, now you feel that there is
something more in your heart for him/her. Somehow, his/her thought
always finds a way into your mind. And, the moment you think about
him/her, your lips automatically spread into a smile. You wait for the
moment you will get to see him/her again. You even laugh at his/her
silliest of jokes and love every moment that two of you have spent
together. So, now is the time to move forward a little in the
relationship. Yes! We are talking about the "Second Date".
But now you must be thinking about how to proceed to second date. To
help you with this issue, we have come up with the following tips on
planning the second date
- In case you've told some lies on the first date, this is the time
to come clean. Remember that a relationship can never be based on
falsehood. He/she will appreciate the fact that you have the courage
to accept your mistakes. If you really want this thing to move on
further, just be yourself this time.
- Try to spend a little more time together than you did on the
first date. Also, the environment should be a little more private,
to help both of you come closer.
- Do not go for a movie or to an amusement park on the second date.
Utilize this time to talk to each other so that you get to know one
- Try to explore each other more. What are his/her interests, what
is his/her favorite cuisine, what type of movies he/she likes, etc.
- Do not pressurize yourself to do anything. Just go with the flow
and be comfortable.
- This is still not the time to talk about your past relationships.
You two need time to get closer to each other and to trust each
- Please do not utter the words "I Love You" on the
second date. It will be highly immature on your part. You two are
yet to know each other fully.
- Do remember to complement him/her to show her that you are still
interested. But, the hints should be subtle, not too direct.