First Date Guidelines
You are all set to go on your first date and are very nervous. You do
not want to mess up anything. Given below are some guidelines for the
perfect first date. These tips and guidelines will go a long way in
ensuring that you have a smooth and enjoyable first date.
- Please tell your date in advance where you are planning to take
him/her. You don't want to see him/her come for an amusement park in
an evening dress.
- Make sure that the intentions of both of you are made clear right
from the start. Are you looking for some fun only or want to get
seriously involved? This will help in avoiding any embarrassment on
the part of both of you.
- Be a good listener, but not on the phone.
- If you are the one arranging for the transport, make sure that
your car or bike is in a good condition. The last thing you will
want to have on the first date is a flat tyre.
- Do not starting smoking without taking permission from your
- Do not ask anything about his/her past relationships and anything
else that may be considered too personal.
- Do not lie about anything.
- All said and done, just lower your inhibitions, have fun and