Dating Advice for Women
Making a date interesting is not the sole responsibility of men, women
have an equal role to play in a date. To help you in this task, we are
providing some great dating advice as well as dating tips for a woman.
So girls, follow these ideas and make your date more romantic
- Do not be late. The habit of reaching late is common with many
females and they believe that it increases their importance.
However, nothing can be more untrue than this, especially on the
first date. Respect the value of the other person's time.
- Don't be sloppily dressed up. Men want their dates to look smart
and attractive, not as if they have just gotten off from the bed.
- Don't be too suspicious of the guy you are going out with. Being
cautious is good, but doubting his every move is definitely going to
spoil your date. Learn to trust a little.
- Do not talk about girly stuff like nail polish, lipstick and all
sorts of makeup things, etc. Please don't bore him to death and try
to strike an intelligent and interesting conversation.
- Don't start bitching about some tom, dick or harry on your date.
Dating is all about getting to know each other. So, talk about
things that both of you will be interested in.
- Please do not talk about your past relationships. This is the
time to move on and look at the new beginnings in your life.