Valentine Day Ideas
- You can write a romantic letter or poem to express your feelings
about her/him to tell them what your heart feels. If you are a girl,
you can mark it with your lipstick kisses. And in case of a boy,
cologne can be used instead.
- Another idea can be sending a video or recorded cassette of you
doing something, which expresses your love and concern for him/her.
- Go for dinner that night at a nice place, as dinner is the
perfect occasion to express your love. It not only gives you freedom
but also a feeling of being together.
- Inviting her to the makeshift restaurant at your home's terrace
can make an exciting and unforgettable evening for both of you. And
remember you must begin with a formal invitation to her. You can
give some exciting name to the place.
- Make sure and let your beloved know how much you appreciate
her/him. Take out some time to find a card or gift that expresses
your care, admiration, and love for them in the best possible way.
And express your feelings in your own words, and let them know that
they mean the world to you.
- It is the small little things that count a lot and we pay the
price for neglecting them often. Do only those things which both of
you like and enjoy. For example if both of you enjoy reading, find a
quiet place alone and read out loud together.
- Put your voice on a disc/tape, to tell him/her how much you love
him/her. And make it a point to slip it into his/her bag just before
he/she is moving out for a business trip or meeting.
- Women are generally so much restrained about flirting clues that
men need to really be attentive. And men are not used to women
flirting with them. An overpowering majority of men say that they
would just love it if a woman talks to them first or at least
expresses a larger hint
- Then whispering is another trick, which pays rich dividends and
proves very exciting while flirting. Whispering always gets them
attracted to you. Whisper in their ears and ask them if you can tell
them a secret...and then whisper in their ear: 'I love your smile or
something like that.
- When expecting a proposal don't sit with other women simply
because men don't want you to be harsh on them or snub them in front
of other people. Men would never risk the disapproval of a woman by
interrupting in between their talks so be careful while talking and
don't forget to go for breathers in-between your talks.
- Women must remember to treat men gently...If a man whom you are
not interested approaches you and flirts, just try to be nice and
polite with him. All the other eligible men are keeping a close eye
on you to see what you do. If you make mockery of that individual or
show visual disapproval, you are certainly inviting the trouble of
keeping others at bay. You can try many things like thanking him for
the proposal. You can also call him by his name just to make him