- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind
- The lover is a monotheist who knows that other people worship
different gods but cannot himself imagine that there could be other
- We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we
find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up
with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
- Love helps us to communicate with God
- Sometimes we make love with our eyes.
- Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases
where it goes.
- Love is like a fire. Whether it is going to warm your hearth or
burn your house down, you'll never know.
- Draw a circle, not a heart, around the one you love because a
heart can break but a circle goes on forever.
- To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might
be the world.