Love Quotes By Famous People
Love is something, which makes everyone and everything, flow and
perhaps there is no living being whom this bug has never bitten. May
this Valentine's Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment
as you journey through life with all your near and dear ones.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the
same direction- Antoine de Saint
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love- Albert
- Love - a terribly misunderstood emotion, although highly
desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes
eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips
- You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running
across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're
sure they won't laugh if you trip- Jonathan Carroll
- Who, being loved, is poor? - Oscar Wilde
- Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who
fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who
rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity- Henry Van Dyke
- Take away love and our earth is a tomb-Robert Bro
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place- Zora Neale
- Love is a game that two can play and both win by loosing their
heart- Eva Gabor.
- We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the
first attack- Marie Ebner Von Eschenbach
- Love, and a cough, cannot be hid-George Herbert
- At the touch of love and heart, everyone becomes a poet- Plato
- Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold-
- Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation
of the species- W. Somerset Maugham,.
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired- Robert
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life- Pablo Picasso
- Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with
our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make
love with our hearts Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and
embroidered by imagination - Voltaire
- "If music be the food of love, play on"- Shakespeare
- "It is never too late to fall in love"- Sandy Wilson
- Love is not finding someone to live with; it's finding someone
you can't live without- Rafael Ortiz
- "Where there is love, there is life"-- Mahatma Gandhi
- "The heart has its reasons, which reason does not know."-Pascal
- "Why is it when you love someone so much that you can never
find the right words to tell them?" -alb to Justin
- To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might
be the world --Unknown
- What we love to do we find time to do. --John L. Spalding
- There's nothing in this world as sweet as love, and next to love
the sweetest thing is hate. --Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life;
love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illumines it --Dr.
Martin Luther King Jr.
- A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world.
It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down
remorselessly all that stands in its path --Agatha Christie (1890 -
- Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. --Leo
- Life without love is like a tree without blossom and fruit.