Do's And Don'ts of First Date
So, after spending so many days just speaking on the phone, you have
finally managed to get the first date with him/her. But now, you are
clueless as to what you are supposed to do on your first date. To help
you out, we are providing a list of the do's and don'ts of a first date.
- Do not get late on the first date itself. It gives a very bad
impression about you.
- Make your partner feel comfortable, even if you are feeling like
a bag of nerves.
- Make sure that throughout the date, you attention is on the other
person. Maintain eye contact and be genuinely interested in him/her.
- Strike up an interesting conversation.
- Be confident of yourself and be yourself. Portraying as someone
you are not is not going to win you any brownie points.
- Do not keep on talking on your mobile phone for half of the
evening. It looks very rude.
- Do not start looking at the other guys/gals around. It is very
insulting for the other person.
- Do not eat with your mouth open. Maintain basic etiquettes.
- Do not smell bad. Body odor and bad breath can be major turn
- Do not ask too many personal questions or keep on talking about
- Do not get drunk.