How to Impress a Girl
Do you keep drooling about this particular girl but
are not able to impress her? The story may sound a little clichéd
but is found even in recent times. Generations after generations have
gone but the situation has not changed. Even in the 21st century guys
find it hard to impress a girl. If you think that by saying sweet things
you can impress the girl, you need to revise yourself. There are
definite ways to impress a girl which you should keep in mind before you
set out to astound her. In the following lines, we provide you
information on how to impress a girl.
Tips on How to Impress a Girl
- It is very important to look well groomed before you set out to
impress the girl. You should wear clean clothes, brush your hair
well, clean shoes, etc. it is very essential to look great and feel
- You must have an attitude to match your personality but take care
not be a show off. Girls hate boys who put up a fake persona about
their selves. Be your own and you would surely impress the girl.
- Girls love to be treated with respect and admiration. Do not
overpower yourself when you are in the crowd. Treat females with
compassion and kindness.
- Indulge in meaningful conversation with the girls. Do not talk
endlessly about things which matter least or are controversial in
nature. Discuss on matters that will catch her attention and
interest as well.
- Take interest in her interests. If she is talking about something
which she finds interesting, make sure you are listening to her
patiently. Respond quickly but make sure you direct the question
back to her to let her do the talking.
- Compliment her but make sure you sound convincing. Do not make it
too personal and stay on the surface complimenting on her attire,
hairs, eyes, looks, talking style, etc. Do not go out to say she has
a hot figure. You are sure to be looked upon as a creep.
- Girls are very emotional when it comes to their friends and are
very possessive as well. Respect her friends, colleagues even if you
do not like them much. This is important that you remain in the good
books of her friends as well.
- Politeness and etiquettes can win any battle. Well mannered guys
have an upper hand. So be courteous and nice to her but take care
not to overdo the act of politeness. It should come naturally to
- Humor is one thing which every girl looks in a boy. Crack some
jokes and be hilarious. This would also add to your efforts in
impressing the girl.
- Be polite to her parents. However, do not go over the top with
the cordial ways. Be natural or else they would think you have
something to hide.