Wrong Way of Proposing
Just like there are the right ways of proposing someone, there are also
worst proposal ways. These ways irritate the other person, rather than,
making him/her feel special. So, make sure that you never ever use any
of the wrong ways of proposing. Read on to know how not to propose
- Never ever propose on the phone. The method is highly impersonal
and takes away the romance out of a proposal.
- Don't use e-mail or chat rooms or short messaging service (sms)
to tell someone how much you love him/her.
- Another wrong way of proposing someone is to ask his/her friend
to convey the message. They are your feelings and you need to
express them yourself.
- If your friend is a bit reserved and does not like crowded
places, it is better not to propose when too many people are around.
- Don't try to be too humorous while proposing. Humor is good, but
not when are telling the other person how much you love him/her. It
is the time to show how sincere your feelings are.