How to Propose A Girl
Are you hounded by the question of "how to propose a girl". As
a solution to your problem, we are giving you some ideas for proposal to
a girl. One of the things to keep in mind while proposing is that girls
are usually more sensitive than guys and they like subtle ways of
proposal. However, each and every girl is different from the other and
the way of proposal should suit the temperament of the particular girl
you are about to propose.
Still, on the basis of the usual personality traits of all girls, we
are giving some generic ideas for proposing a girl on Valentine's Day as
well as any other day:
- "Old is Gold", this age-old adage comes true in the
context of the all time favorite idea of proposing a girl by going
down on the knees. This technique may be old, but it still helps in
melting a girl's heart.
- There is no need for using fanciful or big grandiloquent words to
impress her. Rather, it may prove to be a big turn off. The best way
is to express your true feeling in the simplest manner.
- To show that you really care for her. Invite her to a quiet and
romantic dinner for just the two of you, at your place. Prepare all
her favorite dishes and play her favorite music. Along with your
love, it will also show how much you know about her.
- Prepare a banner, with the words "I Love You" or "Will
You Marry Me". Stick this banner outside her home or her
office, where she is bound to notice it. Please do not use her name
on that banner. Better to use some nickname that only you two know
- If you can afford, sky writing your proposal is an excellent
idea. But make sure that you are with her when the proposal is
- Proposing at the same place where both of you met for the first
time or the place both of you have fond memories of, is a good idea.
- If you have some beaches nearby, drive there in the evening. With
soft music playing in your car, propose her when the sun is setting.
The whole ambience will make her go weak in the knees.