When to Propose
You have been going around with that someone special for a long time.
You like him/her, like spending time together, like his/her sense of
humor and so on. But, now you are in a dilemma. You have been wondering
for sometime whether he/she is the right person and whether it is the
time to propose. To help you get over this predicament, we have written
this article on "when to propose" or "when to say I love
you". Read on to know about the right time for a proposal
Be Sure of Yourself
You don't want to say those three words and regret later on. To be sure
of yourself, answer these questions
- Can you spend the rest of your life with him/her?
- Is this "the first face" you want to see in the
morning, when you wake up?
- Do you share a mutual understanding and good comfort level?
- Does thinking about him/her bring a smile to your face?
- Do you forget yourself when you are with him/her?
- Can you accept him/her the way he/she is?
How Does He/She Feel About You
Try to find out whether he/she feels the same as you do. If the other
person does not share your feelings, then, you risk losing even your
friendship by expressing your feelings. To find out, answer the
- Does he share his/her feelings about the important things in life
- Have you met his/her family?
- Does he/she love the clumsy look of yours, when you are not
- Is he/she always there, even when you have the slightest of
- Is he/she able to guess what you are going to say, even before
you utter the words?
If the answers to these questions are also positive,
then don't wait anymore. Just go and tell your partner how much you love