How to Propose A Guy
An unusual thing some time back, the idea of proposal to a guy is quite
in these days. But, some girls still hesitate to take this step. And one
of the major issues that further add to their reluctance is "how to
propose a boy". So, as a solution to this problem, we are providing
you with some ideas for proposing a guy on Valentine's Day. However,
these generic ideas can be used whenever you want to propose that
someone special, Valentine's Day or not.
- If you can afford it, hire a billboard near his house. Flash your
message on it. But, please do make sure that he sees the same.
Otherwise, all your efforts will lead to no results.
- Girls are not the only ones who love flowers. Keep sending him
flowers every hour on the day you want to propose. And with the last
one, send a message expressing your feelings.
- Another way is to shower him with flower petals or laying a
carpet of flower petals to walk on. When the showering or the carpet
ends, go down on your knees and tell him how much you love him.
- Make a video, telling him about your feelings like how much you
love him and care for him. Get this cassette or CD delivered to him
and wait for his reply. Better still, be with him when he watches
the video. You will get to see his immediate reaction.
- Take him out for some romantic movie. With the help of the
theater staff, display the words "I Love You (Name)" or "(Name),
Will You Marry Me", just before the movie starts.
- Another way of proposing is to announce it on the radio. But,
first make sure that he listens to the radio and is tuned on the
same station on which you are going to make the announcement.