Top Ten Ideas for Romantic Proposal
Given below are the top ten ideas for romantic proposal:
- One of the most popular ideas for proposing is to go down on your
knees and tell your partner how much you love him/her. Although very
common, it works every time.
- Another one of the famous marriage proposal ideas is to prepare a
little treasure hunt. Plant clues all over the house and give
him/her the first one. The clues should be easy for him/her to find
out. When he/she goes to the last place you will be there, holding
the ring and ready to propose.
- Invite your partner for dinner at your place and cook his/her
favorite dishes. Decorate one room with aroma candles and fill the
entire floor with rose petals (obviously red). With soft music
playing in the background, have dinner in some other room. Now,
blindfold your partner and take him/her into the decorated room.
Remove the blindfold and propose.
- Invite your partner over to your place. And just before he/she is
about to come, write the words "I Love You or Will You Marry Me"
on the lawns of your house with flower petals. He/she is going to
- Book his/her favorite restaurant and arrange for the proper
candle light dinner with violin playing in the background. After you
have your desert, have the waiter bring a tray decorated with flower
petals, with the jewelry box in the center and just above it a card
expressing your feelings for him/her.
- If you have the keys to his/her house, decorate his/her entire
room with flowers before he/she gets up or comes back from the
office. Just after his/her waking up or getting back, propose with a
ring in your hand.
- Take him/her to an echo point and shout your proposal at the top
of your voice. Your words will come back to her many times and
emphasize your feelings.
- Plan a small magical evening for the two of you. Have the
magician pop out the jewelry box suddenly in front of him/her, at
the end of the magic show.
- Buy a notebook and cut out the circle in the middle of all the
pages, big enough for the ring. On each page write something that
you really love about him/her. On the last page write the
million-dollar question and keep the ring in between.
- Buy a talking parrot and train it to say "I Love You".
Gift it to your partner on the day you want to propose.