Play The Cupid
Are you friend with singles and thinking of some game to play on the
Valentine's Day party you are arranging for all of them. Here is the
solution to your problem. The "Play The Cupid" game we are
explaining below is a very interesting Valentine's Day game for singles.
How to Play "Play The Cupid"
- Make all the people present in the part sit in a circle.
- Choose one person to play the part of the Cupid.
- Now, choose another person for whom the Cupid will select a
- This person will be blindfolded and made to sit in the center
of the group.
- Now, the Cupid will select a valentine for him/her and take
the valentine to the center to show everyone who the valentine
- After this, the valentine will go back to sit at his/her
- The blindfold of the person will be removed and he will be
given some clues as to who his/her valentine is.
- If he/she guesses correct, he/she will get to play the cupid
the next time and the valentine will become the person who has
- However, if he/she is not able to guess correctly, he/she
will continue to be the person who guesses till the guess turns
out to be correct.