- Have the females of each couple leave the room.
- Then, the person who's hosting the party, along with the
singles, prepares some questions to be asked to the male
- They have to give the same answer as their partner would have
- The answers given by all the male partners are then noted
- Now, the females come inside and the males leave the room.
- The same questions are now asked to the females.
- Again, the answers are noted down.
- Now, the males are called inside and the answers of both the
partners are matched.
- The couple with the highest number of matched answers wins.