- Divide all the guests into two groups.
- One person from any one of the groups has to come and enact
the name of some famous personality associated with romance like
Romeo, Juliet, etc.
- Instead of a person, they can also enact some other thing
associated with Valentine's Day like cupid, heart, roses, etc.
- The members of his group have to guess the person or thing
he/she is enacting.
- Now, a person from the other group comes and the whole
process is repeated.
- The group that guessed the person or the thing right the
maximum number of time, wins.