- Make each couple stand on the double page of a newspaper.
- Start the music and ask them to dance on that piece of paper,
without stepping their feet out of the paper even once.
- If even one of the partner's feet steps out of the paper, the
couple is out of the game.
- Play the music for two minutes and then, stop it.
- When the music stops, the paper is folded into half.
- Now the couple has to dance on this folded sheet of paper
without stepping out of the paper.
- Again the music plays for two minutes and then, it is
- Now, the paper is again folded into half and the music is
- This continues till the time the paper is so small that the
couple can dance only if one partner lifts up the other.
- The couple that reaches the end of the game wins.