Writing Your Love Story
The love story of each and every person is very special. It has
something, which another person does not have. And what gift can be
better for your beloved than receiving a love story based on the life of
both of you. So, wait no further and write a love story on your life.
Given below are some tips for writing your love story. Read on to know
how to write your love story
- Make a list of all the important moments in your life like the
first time you met, your first date, when you realized that you were
falling in love, when and where you proposed or received the
proposal, how was the proposal made, etc, in a chronological order.
- Try to remember all the details about these moments like what
were you wearing, what time you met, what did you say and so on.
- You can start the story in the typical way a fairy tale story
starts like "Once upon a time
- You can also start like the most novels do, describing a
particular incident in your life such as the first time you went to
the place (college, office, etc) where you met him/her eventually.
- Then, you may proceed in the chronological manner describing each
and every important moment in your life, with as many details as you
- In the end, do not forget to write the words "And, they
lived happily ever after." or something like this.