- One of the most common and the often-used ideas is to write a
love letter telling your beloved what you feel for him/her and
hand deliver it. Nothing is more beautiful than true feelings.
That is why this idea still retains a place amongst the ten best
love letter ideas.
- Take out an old cassette and pull out the magnetic tape
inside it. Now, write your feelings on the entire tape with a
golden or silver pen. Let it dry and then roll it inside again.
Leave the end of the tape inside and attach a note saying, "Pull
- Take as may roses as the number of letters in your beloved's
name. Now attach a slip to each of the rose. On each slip, write
a sentence beginning with the different letters in the name,
expressing your feelings. For Example, the name is Mary. Now on
one slip, you can write M - My beloved, I Love You. On another
you can write, A - All I can do now is to love you more and
more. Like this, you can pick four roses and write four
sentences, one with each letter of her name.
- Pick out some romantic songs that both of you like. Now,
memorize the lyrics and record the songs in your own voice. In
the end, tell him/her how much you love him/her and what the
songs mean to you.
- Another popular idea for a love letter is to write a love
journal. Take a diary and on each page, write what you like
about your beloved or what you feel for him/her. If you can,
decorate the diary with some of his/her photographs alone and
some of both of you together.
- Write a letter on the back of a jigsaw puzzle. Now break up
the puzzle, pack it in a box and gift it to him/her. Let him/her
fit the pieces together and read what you have written.
- Take a bed sheet and write your letter on it. It will remind
him/her of you at the time of going to sleep as well as the
moment he/she gets up in the morning.
- If you have the keys to his/her house, sneak in and write the
love letter with lipstick on his/her mirror.
- The all time favorite method is to write a love letter, tie
it with a red ribbon and keep it inside a wine or champagne
- You can make you love letter look like it has been written in
the past. After writing on a piece of paper, burn its edges
slightly. Then, in place of date write "the time I came
into this world". Also, do not forget to write in the end
that I have loved you ever since love came into existence.