Writing a Love Poem
Writing a love poem is a very good method of expressing your love.
Infact, it comes across as very sweet as well as very thoughtful. It is
also one of the best gifts that you can give to the one you love. In
case you want to know how to write a love poem, read on further. Given
below are some tips for writing a love poem
- First things first. You are not writing poem for some contest or
to get it printed in the newspaper or magazine. So, stop worrying
too much. It is a gift for your beloved and only your feelings and
- Spend some time alone and think why you love him/her, what is
that attracts you to him/her, what you feel when he/she is not
around. Gather all these thoughts and try to convert them into a
- It is not obligatory that you poem should rhyme at every line. Do
not include unnecessary words in the lines just to make them rhyme.
- The words used in the poem should be such that they convey your
feelings in an uncomplicated manner. There is no need to use very
- After the poem gets completed, read it aloud to yourself. See
whether it really conveys what you want to say. If there is some
flaw, don't lose heart. Write again and continue with the procedure
till the poem feels just right to you.
- Last but not the least, DO NOT copy the poem from Internet or any
other source. Your beloved will get to know of it sooner or later.
And believe me, he/she won't be too happy after that.