Right Time To Break Up
For sometime you have had a nagging feeling that things do not feel the
same in your relationship. You get irritated more often, like hanging
out with your friends more than with him/her, fight over small issues
and so on. Now, you start wondering whether it is the right time to
break up. When you start noticing the signs given below, understand that
it is the time to break up and move on
- All the time you are comparing your partner with others. You find
other people more attractive than your partner.
- You now do not like those things in your partner that earlier
used to make you love him/her even more.
- You find it difficult to communicate and most of the time you
have together is spent in fighting with each other.
- You always find some or the other fault in your partner,
criticize him/her often and want to change him/her completely.
- You do not look forward to spending time alone with your partner.
Infact, it seems like an errand that has to be done.
- Either you are the one who is at the giving end all the time or
you are the one who is demanding all the time.
- Another sign that indicates it is the time for breaking off is
when you like spending time with your friends more than with your
- Suddenly, you feel that there is nothing that you want to share
with your partner. Infact, you prefer sharing your feelings with
- Your compatibility level seems to have hit rock bottom. Both of
you no longer seem to understand each other and have fights over the
pettiest of issues.
- You no longer find your partner's naughty activities amusing.
His/her humor does not seem to make you laugh, rather, it irritates