Valentine Day Sayings
Do you love somebody truly from the bottom of your
heart, but somehow have not been able to muster up enough courage to
tell him / her so? Then make this Valentine day memorable by declaring
your love through romantic sayings to that special person. Even though
there are ample methods to divulge your love for your darling, doing the
same through Valentine's Day love saying is a great way too. So pick
among the array of Valentines day sayings to articulate your feelings.
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when
words become superfluous. - By Ingrid Bergman
- Happiness is to love and to be loved. - Anonymous.
- No man is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you
cry. - Anonymous.
- You may conquer with the sword, but you are conquered by a kiss.
- By Daniel Heinsius.
- Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases
where it goes. - Anonymous.
- Love is not finding someone to live with. It's finding someone
you can't live without. - By Rafael Ortiz
- If music be the food of love, play on. - By Shakespeare.
- May the love you share be as timeless as the tides and as deep as
the sea. - By Anonymous.
- Love is like an hour glass, with the heart filling up as the
brain empties. - By Jules Renord.
- It is never too late to fall in love. - By Sandy Wilson.
- There is no remedy for love but to love more. - By Henry David
- Love is a perfume you cannot pour onto others without getting a
few drops on yourself. - By Emerson.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or
even touched. They must be felt with the heart. - By Hellen Keller.
- To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it
with. - By Mark Twain.