- Buy a white T-shirt for him. Apply a red lipstick and plant
kisses all over the t-shirt. Put it in a box, wrap it nicely and
send it to him through courier.
- Buy 365 toffees for your partner. Wrap each toffee with a
nice paper. On the inner side of the paper, write one thing that
you really like about him/her. Send these toffees to him/her,
with the condition that he/she will have only one toffee a day.
- Prepare a collage with pictures of all those memorable
moments both of you have spent together. On the bottom of the
collage, write a message foe him/her. Send the gift after
wrapping it nicely.
- Record a Video or Audio CD telling your partner how much you
- Sending a bouquet of flowers or some other gift through the
Internet is another good option.
- Prepare a notebook with as many pages as the number of days
you will not be seeing each other. On each page, write a love
letter for each day that he/she will be away. This way your
partner will have letter for each day you are not with him/her.
- Prepare a box with small little things that will remind your
partner of you like the lipstick you use, the perfume you apply,
etc. Ask him/her to take one thing out of the box each day.
- Send your partner a watch as a Valentine's Day gift. Attach a
note saying, "Now, whenever you look for time, you will
think about me."
- Write some nice poems for your partner describing your
feelings for him/her.
- Last but not the least, the bestest gift for your love one
can only be "YOU". So, plan and holiday and give your
partner a surprise by visiting him/her at his/her place.