Making Love Last Forever
It is easier to start a relationship, move a little further and then, to
marry. However, the difficult part starts after the honeymoon period is
over. You fall in love easily, but now is comes the task of making your
love last forever. The concept of "Living happily ever after"
does not apply to each and every marriage automatically and we have to
make conscious efforts to make this statement come true. At the same
time, it is making your love last a lifetime is not too hard if the
proper ways are adopted.
In the following lines, we will tell you how to make your love last,
even after marriage
- The first thing is "Never ever forget to say I Love You to
your partner". Remember that love is the basis of every
relationship. And, you need to show your partner that you still love
him/her and care for him/her.
- Find time for each other. Do not get so much engrossed in your
other family members that you start neglecting your partner.
Remember that it is because of him/her only that you have made these
- Do not forget to give compliments. You need to reassure your
partner that you still find him/her attractive. But, please be
genuine. Your partner will easily see through the act of
complimenting just for the sake of it. Find something that you
really like in him/her.
- Take a break from the routine life, work, family, kids, etc. Both
of you should take a vacation to brink back the spark in your life
as well as to come closer to each other.
- Never ever let a communication gap come up between the two of
you. Remember that any and every problem can be solved as long as
you talk to each other.
- Go on a date once a month, to relive the past memories as well as
to let each other know that you are still very much in love.
- Plan surprises for each once a while. Like giving a gift, taking
for a candle lit dinner or a movie or both, going on a long drive
out of the blue, etc.
All said and done, always remember that this is the
same person with whom you fell in love, who made you feel special, who
was there with you in thick and thin and for whom you mean the world.