Given below are some ideas for giving a romantic surprise to your loved
- If your partner lives on the first floor, climb up to the window
of his/her room and stick a rose on it. It will be a very good
surprise for him/her, after waking up.
- Give your partner a box of tissues on Valentine's Day. Before
giving it, take out all the tissues and write one reason for loving
him/her, on each tissue. Pack them inside again, in the same manner,
wrap the box and gift it.
- One of the most beautiful and romantic surprises that you can
give to your partner on Valentine's Day is to propose him/her for
marriage, with a ring in your hand.
- Get your partner kidnapped and brought to your house. The moment
he/she comes inside, play a CD telling him/her how much you love
him/her and what his/her presence means in your life. Then, give
him/her a big hug and say "I Love You".
- Take your partner to a restaurant, with a live band playing.
Excuse yourself to go to the restroom. Suddenly, appear on the stage
and sing his/her favorite song, dedicating it to him/her. Make sure
that the spotlight is on your partner while you are singing.