- Butter or margarine- 2 tablespoons
- Curry powder- 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground ginger- 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground cumin- 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground allspice- 1/8 teaspoon
- Ground red pepper- 1/8 teaspoon
- Popped popcorn- 4 cups
- Dry-roasted peanuts- 1 cup
- Mixed dried fruit bits- 1/2 cup
- Take a small saucepan and cook and stir butter or margarine,
curry powder, ginger, cumin, allspice, and red pepper until butter
or margarine melts. After that cook and stir for another minute.
- Mingle popcorn, peanuts, and dried fruit bits in a large mixing
bowl and drizzle butter or margarine mixture over popcorn mixture,
tossing gently so that it is coated evenly.