- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Mashed Bananas- 2
- Flour- 2 cups
- Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking Powder- 3 teaspoons
- Beaten Eggs - 2
- Melted Margarine- 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable Oil- 1 quart
- Confectioners' Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Take a mixing bowl and mix the milk and bananas. Sieve in the
flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Mix in the eggs and margarine thoroughly.
- Heat up the oil in a large skillet to 180 degrees C.
- Take the mixture in spoons and place the mixture into the hot oil
and fry until it becomes brown.
- Turn over the fritter and continue to brown. Thereafter remove
the fritters from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Powder the fritters with confectioners' sugar and serve while hot