Classic Movie Theme Party
More than anybody else, Valentine's Day is a time for couples. So, to
plan a party just for the couples is a very good idea. You can use
Classic Movie Theme Party, a Valentine's Day party theme for couples, to
make your party more interesting.
How to Plan a Classic Movie Theme Party
- The first and the foremost thing to do is to send invitations for
a Classic Movie Theme Party.
- The invitation should mention that the guests are supposed to
come dressed as couples of some classic movies like Casablanca, Gone
With The Wind, Romeo Juliet, etc.
- The decorations should be done in such a way that the ambience
reminds everyone of the old times of the 50s or 60s. You can see a
few movies of those times to get an idea about the decorations.
- You can play a little game in which one of the partners proposes
the other. They should propose in the same way, the characters they
are portraying did in the movie.
- The couple that enacts the proposal perfectly will be the winner.
- In the end, play some nice, romantic music so the couples can
dance and enjoy the party.