Color party is a romantic theme for Valentine's Day party.
How to Plan a Colour Theme Party
- The first and the foremost thing to do is to send invitations for
a Color Party. Even the invitations should be in the color that you
choose for the party.
- The invitation should mention which color you want your guests to
wear for the party. Since Valentine's Day is associated with love,
we suggest you to go for red color as your party theme.
- All the decorations should be in different shades of the color
you chose, be it flowers or furniture or the carpet.
- The drinks serves should preferably be of the same color. For
example, if you have chosen red color, then, you can serve drinks
like Red Wine, Bloody Mary Cocktail, Raspberry Squash, etc.
- To add a little more romance to the party, ask your guests to
describe how their partners are looking in the color red.
- Lastly, dance, eat and don't forget to have lots of fun.