- The main thing in your bedroom is your bed and you need to
pay attention on that. The bed you choose for your room must
have a firm and strong headboard. This is because as per Feng
Shui, the headboard acts a representative of a supportive
mountain for your back.
- Next thing is the position of the bed in the bedroom. The bed
should be placed at as much distance from the door as possible.
And the position should be such that you can easily see the
- Your bedroom should look like a bedroom and not an office or
a gym. Keeping things like computer, treadmill, exercising
cycle, etc inside your room is a big no-no. In case you need to
keep these things inside due to shortage of space, keep them as
far from the bed as possible.
- One of the basic feng shui tips is that the bedroom should
always look inviting. It serves as a safe haven for a couple and
should look like one. Create a warm and cozy environment in your
room by lighting by aroma candles, keeping flowers, etc.
- Clean out all the clutter from your bedroom like unnecessary
furniture, items holding bad memories, useless decoration
pieces, etc. Instead, keep photos that remind of the memorable
times both of you have spent together.
- Take that television out of your bedroom. Apart from
diverting your attention, it also acts as a third party in the
room. It is not conducive to a healthy relationship.