How To Ask Him Out
You want to go further in the relationship, a little more than just
being friends. So, you think of asking him out on a date. Is the thought
of being the one who has to pop up the question making you very nervous?
No worries! We are here to provide you with the answer of "how to
ask him out". Read on to know how to ask a guy for a date
- First and foremost, try to find out what he likes. Is he a movie
buff or a cricket fan? Is he one of the sentimental types or likes
going for adventurous stuff?
- After you are sure about his interests, see how many of them you
share. It may be possible that he likes to go for scuba diving and
the mere thought of water has you running off. Pick on something
that both of you will enjoy.
- Next is to pick a day on which both of you are free. If you pick
on any day, without knowing about his plans, it may turn out that he
is busy on that day. Then, even if wants to go out with you, he may
have to say no.
- Now is the time to ask him out. Be confident and do not show any
signs of nervousness.
- Then, just go and ask whether he is free on a particular day and
would like to go out with you. Make sure to tell him what you intend
to do on that day.
- If he says yes, appreciate the gesture. And in case he refuses,
don't feel bad. There's always a next time and a next guy!!!!