"Valentine Scrabble" is a very interesting Valentine's Day
game for kids. You can use this game in a party especially planned for
the kids. In case the couples coming to your Valentine's Day party have
kids, this game will help in keeping them busy.
How to Play "Valentine Scrabble"
- Give a piece of paper to each child
- Ask them to write the word "Valentines Day" on the
top of the sheet.
- Now tell them to write as many words as possible from the
letters of the word "Valentines Day" in the next ten
- Assign points as per the number of alphabets used in each
word. For example, a three lettered word gets three points, a
four lettered word gets four and so on.
- The child with the highest number of points wins the game.
- The other option is to ask the kids to write something
related to Valentine's Day like cupids, roses, etc in the next
two minutes. The child with the greatest number of words wins.